Thursday, July 23, 2009

From Island to Island!

 So I sit on a plane headed for Portland just kind of trying to collect all my thoughts from the last week and even last night. Yesterday I returned to the island of Maui from the Big Island and was asked if the revivalmaui crew could lead and intercession time at the YWAM base. I said yes of course. So we led students into a time of prayer for there own hearts that they would truly become psalm 27:4 people that all the days of there life they would seek after this onething that they would dwell in the house of the Lord and gaze at his beauty! And this was our crazy that this would be our number one agenda that before revivalmaui and before Ywam that we would get hungry and never stray from that onething!

And that we would live lives out of a reaction of gazing at the beauty it shifts something and you begin to walk in more confidence and more athourity as a son or daughter of the mos high God!

 

This is my Cry that God would raise up a onething generation that will never stray from that place of gazing at the beauty of the Lord!

 God do it all over the islands the nation and the world!

 I have some videos on here as well, I was asked to lead a purity siege in kona  so there is a video from that and some of my time in the prayer room while I was in kona and then also a video from the YWAM Maui intercession and worship time!

 Love you all

Ryan Fitzgerald


No comments:

Post a Comment