Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hey All!

Hey everyone let me give you a little update on my  last few months!

Family
it was sooooo good to see my family such a refreshment
 and encourager to know that they are doing so well. my niece and sisters are growning so fast we got to go on a little vacation to colorado and had a blast i am so blessed to have the sisters i do!

House
The Lord has litteraly opened some doors for me to move into a new house i will put a little video clip and a picture to show you what it looks like such an awesome blessing as well!

Ministry
well i have come back to maui with a new postion i am now the intercession and community outreach director for ywam maui. What does this
 look like? my job is to lead all intercession times which is twice a week for an hour. Also plan and lead community outreach for staff and students. This is were ywam maui really impacts the community in which we work and train in!
My postsition really shows both the aspects of Mary and Martha I get to lead out in intimacy wit intercession and i get to lead out in servantship in community outreach! such a desire  of my heart and a huge blessing to be asked to lead this position on base!

health 
my health is great i just yesterday had two of my wisdom teeth pulled and was blessed with minnimal pain and only a 30 dollar fee praise the Lord !

Needs
Thank you so much for your prayers and support i have been so blessed with my time here. i am looking for any finacial support commited monthy would be such a blessing but a one time donation would help as well even 5 dollars would help your money will be keeping me here leading people in intercession and community outreach and keep me in this house and geting medical attention when needed thank you so much for your tho
ughts and prayers again i pray the Lord blesses you in this season as well

Father bless
Ryan Fitzgerald


No comments:

Post a Comment